Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 4, 2011

Deliciouscraft

So Brian went on a Minecraft kick this weekend, not playing but watching You Tube videos. While Minecraft does pique my interest, I cannot bring myself to pay $20 for that game, especially since I really don't have the time to dedicate to it and most especially since I will probably get addicted to it and fail classes.

But, I digress, this is not about my avoidance to playing it. It is about the You Tube videos. Specifically videos from Coestar. More specifically this gem titled Blighthouse Now what is so great about this video? Nothing really, I suppose, until you realize, like I did, how much it sounded like the Delicious Dish . It made me ROFL...for like 10 minutes. I got the hiccups.

*Disclaimer* I am often easily amused and usually laugh at my own jokes longer and harder than anyone else, so I will not be offended if you didn't find that revelation as hilarious as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment