Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekly Goals 2/3

My week didn't go exactly as planned.  Grant is cutting 4 teeth and I had to play catch up on homework which took longer than I anticipated.

I did do well on delegating work this week.  With help I was able to get much of the apartment vacuumed.  It's amazing how that works.

I got close on my book goal (would have made it, but I kept leaving it in my glove box) and I took my vitamins most days.  Sleep was shitty mostly because of the aforementioned teething and I didn't have much time after school, work and homework to do any crafting or gaming.  I did walk to pick up Glenn from school on Wednesday, though. Oh an I have yet to do a budget.

So, there's that.  I can't do much about last week, except learn from it.

I'm caught up on homework, and hopefully sleep, AND I don't work Wednesday so this week should go smoother.

-eat Primal 80% this week, which means only 4 non-primal meals
-work on quilt
-continue to work on getting up at 6 and taking vitamins
-*cough*weighmyself*cough*
-be positive on Monday and Tuesday; only 19 more weeks to go

No comments:

Post a Comment