Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Make Me Wild Like You

Among my many W.I.P, this is the one I am currently working on and am so excited to get done with it soon! I will honestly be my first non-traditional piece to finish, and the shortest I have taken to finish any cross stitch piece. I am a very slow stitcher and often end up having to redo whole sections because I missed a row or miscounted. I actually had to redo two black sections; Ranma's legs (yes both of them) and Genma's leg >.< I usually pull the thread out so I can reuse it but these were such huge areas I resorted to my seam ripper.

But, I digress, it's coming along nicely now and should be finished by the end of the week! YAY! The only problem after that is do I keep it for myself or stick to my original plan and give it to a friend as a gift...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment