Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Year of My Personal Legend

Happy new year!  So far this year has been good to me.  Just before we ran out of money I got that long sought after second job in a kitchen.  It's been less than a week but so far I love it.  I feel like it's what I have always been meant to do.  Thus I have started The Year of My Personal Legend!  (Yes I did just finish reading The Alchemist)  I have even heeded to an "omen" already this year: I was going to buy some quilting equipment because JoAnn had them 40% off plus a 25% off coupon.  Well, the night before I had a dream of a madman shooting up the store and while I didn't think that would have happened in exactly that way, I decided I really shouldn't spend money I didn't have on something I didn't need, just really really wanted. 

In addition to following omens is listening to my heart.  I feel it's been wrong in the past but with out it, I guess I wouldn't have G1, so there's that.  It just made me take the difficult route and knew, better than I did, that I needed G1 because he is in fact a huge motivator in my life.

On the path to my Personal Legend I am hoping to gain better health so I can do more things with the boys and not be so embarrassed at my appearance or lack of ability (which working in the kitchen is helping; it's very physical work, more so than at school), wealth so I can, again, do more things with the boys, even free things take SOME money, like for gas (second job=more money), and knowledge (still going to school AND new job are valuable for that).

I know I won't have much free time between work, school and kids but here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013! 

1 comment: