Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random Thoughts...

As I sit here trying to do some homework my mind won't stop thinking about so many other things. Of course this always happens when I try to do homework...

I had tryouts today and a week ago I was freaking out and having a panic attack. I was defeating myself and becoming my own worst enemy, something I am very good at. Several people told me to shut up and that virtual slap in the face was all I needed to snap myself out of it. I decided I wasn't competing against anybody else, I was competing against the Sharon that tried out six months ago and failed to make an all star team. Well, if no pain, no gain is true then I gained more than I expected. I am in so much pain right now, I came home took a hot shower, took two Aleve, lay in bed for several hours and I can still feel it...everywhere, not just my bum knee. I gave it my all and left it all on the track. Whatever the outcome I am happy with who I am today and the effort I put in, I have come a long, long way.

I also keep thinking about the things I would rather be doing than homework. I have a boxes full of projects waiting to get done and I cannot stitch something while reading a textbook...ARGH! Hell, sometimes I would rather be cleaning, but if I want to get done in two years and with good grades I need to get my ass in gear. So if I get off the blasted computer and get some homework done, I can get some stitching done while watching some anime...BRILLIANT! BTW, I am watching Fruits Basket and OMG, SQUEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment